A history lesson for those preaching civility
1. Frances Fox Piven advocates left-wing violence by the unemployed against the government.
2. Glenn Beck criticizes her for this, calling such talk dangerous.
3. Then an unstable unemployed left-wing radical engages in violence against the government.
4. Glenn Beck then repeats his criticism of Piven.
5. Finally, the Am. Sociological Assn blames Glenn Beck for his criticism of Piven AND indirectly for the left-wing violence.
Assuming we are not dealing with simple intellectual dishonesty and CYA I’m forced to conclude this is more evidence that to the left their political beliefs have morphed into a religion.
The logic of the Assn escapes me.